Clinics and Services
Our Nurses offer the following services:
- Baby / Child immunisations
- Travel advice and Vaccinations
- Cervical smear test
- Pill check
- Asthma check
- BP Check
Our Nurses can also help you with minor aliments such as coughs and colds.
If you have found out that you are pregnant, a self referral can be made directly to the Midwife Team via telephone 07741 232 205 Mon - Fri 9:00am - 10:30am or online by clicking here
- Lewisham Hospital birth centre can be contacted on: Tel: 0203 192 6863 (24hours)
- Lewisham Hospital labour ward can be contacted on: Tel: 0208 333 3026 (24hours)
If you have any non-urgent pregnancy or postnatal questions please contact a midwife on the helpline below:
Maternity helpline Tel: 0208 836 4491 (Mon - Fri 10:00am - 5:00pm) or email: LG.email@example.com
Antenatal clinics are on Fridays by appointment. Care in pregnancy is usually shared by the hospital and your doctor. Most of your antenatal care will be done in the practice by the doctors and midwife. Antenatal classes for parents are arranged through the health visitor. Our doctors do not undertake care of patients who wish to have a home delivery.
Children's Development and Immunisation Clinic
The surgery offers a full range of child health surveillance and immunisations to your children. Please register your new baby with the surgery shortly after delivery.
Child development assessments are carried out at 6 weeks, 8 months and 31/2 years by appointment. Your health visitor will discuss these with you.
Well Baby Clinics
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 11.00am - Child assessments, weighing and advice with doctor and health visitor
- Thursday: 1.00pm - 3.00pm - Advice and weighing with health visitor
Immunisations are given by yourr GP or Practice Nurse
These clinics are for well children only. If your child is sick please arrange for an appointment in ordinary surgery time.