How to Request a Home Visit
Please call us between 8am - 12pm if you require a Home Visit
- Burnt Ash Surgery will always encourage patients to come to the surgery if they need to see a Doctor, where we have the correct equipment and facilities to assess you. However, we do appreciate that this is not always possible, in respect of this we do offer home visits for our patients who are housebound.
- If you think that you require a home visit, you can help us by calling the surgery as soon as possible after 8am when our telephone lines open.
- You will be required to give the Receptionist a brief summary of your illness and provide a suitable contact number which the Doctor can contact you on.
- In the first instance the Doctor will call you and your needs will be triaged to decide whether a home visit is required and how urgent the visit is.
- You can also be visited at home by a District Nurse if you are housebound. These requests can be made via the surgery.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.